Hey everyone, and welcome back to 30 days of Juice & Smoothies. Don’t forget to subscribe and follow, so you don’t miss a thing.
Please remember that I am not a doctor, just a humble juicer trying to heal the world before trying any recipes; if you have any concerns consult with your doctor first.
Today we will be making Peanut Butter yummy and Sinus Flush. Now I am not a big fan of peanut butter, but I’ve gotten good reviews.
Day 9 ( October 2, 2020 )(Peanut Butter Yummy)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond Milk
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter no added sugar, no added oil
- 3 tablespoons monk fruit
- 1/4 cup heavy cream or canned coconut cream if dairy-free
- 1 cup crushed ice or more for a frothy/icee smoothie
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
Day 10 ( October 3, 2020 )(Sinus Flush)
This juice is suitable for anyone with a cold, congestion, or anyone who needs a boost. If you want to make something with a more smoothie feel just juice the oranges and lemon. After you juice, these two adds them to the blender with everything else and 1/2 cup of water.
- 1 orange, peeled
- 1/2lemon, peeled
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, peeled
- cayenne to taste
- pinch of salt