Hey everyone, welcome back for Day 6 of our juice/smoothie fest!!! Today we are going to be making orangesicle ( smoothie). It is made with sweet potato, clementine, and carrot. It’s a lovely, healthy treat for any time of the day.
Day 6 ( September 29 2020) Orangesicle
- 1/2-1 cup of unsweetened plain almond milk
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup of vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup raw peeled diced sweet potatoes
- 1/2 banana sliced
- 1 large clementine or orange
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots
- Freeze your fruit to have a better texture of the smoothie.
- You may need to add almond milk if it is to thick for you.
- Sweet potatoes skins are safe to eat both raw and cooked, but it is essential to wash the skin.
- It’s important to peel your carrots as well.