Day 3: Vanilla overnight oats
& Day 4: Pumpkin Spice
& Day 5: Berry Flat Belly Smoothie
Hey everyone, and welcome back to 30 days of Juice & Smoothies. I missed a few days, but I am back and ready to party. For the next 25 days, I will be posting juice and smoothie recipes along with tips, tricks, and more. Don’t forget to subscribe and follow, so you don’t miss a thing.
Also, don’t forget to check our first two days for tips on juicing.
Please remember that I am not a doctor, just a humble juicer trying to heal the world before trying any recipes; if you have any concerns consult with your doctor first.
Day 3: September 26, 2020 (Vanilla overnight oats)
Tips for overnight oats:
- Prep ingredients the night before. They are super easy to put together. You want the oats to soak up all the goodness.
- Eat it hot or cold. It’s an on the go breakfast that is yummy either way.
- Add toppings like berries, hemp seeds, oranges, pumpkin seeds, raisins, bananas, or anything else you might like.
- To eat, take a spoon and stir.
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of milk ( any kind)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- pinch of salt
Day 4: September 27, 2020 ( Pumpkin Spice)
With the leaves changing, it’s time to spice things up. ( Lol ) get it?
- 1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt, not plain
- 2 oz frozen pumpkin puree
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice ( recipe below)
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
4 tbsp of ground cinnamon
4 tsp ground nutmeg
4 tsp ground ginger
3 tsp ground allspice
You can pre-freeze the pumpkin pie puree into an ice tray and use it from there. Depending on the size of the can, it may fill more than one tray. Combine everything, then garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Day 5: September 28, 2020 ( Berry Flat Belly Smoothie)
This yummy high antioxidant smoothie is perfect for any hot day. Be sure to drink lots of water anytime you do any kind of detox.
- 1 1/4 cup of chopped kale
- 1 cup of frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp of flaxseed
- 1 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 10 raspberries
If the smoothie is thicker than you like, just add more milk. Add 1 tsp of maple syrup or agave if you need something sweeter.
Check back tomorrow for Day 6.