Day 2: September 25th, 2020
Juice for High Blood pressure
Hypertension or high blood pressure is emerging to be one of the most rampant deaths across the globe. Hypertension is defined as the condition in which the blood’s force against the artery walls is too high. Hypertension or high blood pressure is becoming exceedingly common among both young and old. People who have blood pressure higher than 130/90 mmHg must consult experts at an elevated risk of high blood pressure. A high blood pressure patient must take extra caution about his/her diet and lifestyle. Foods that are high on sodium are a strict no-no. High BP patients should also steer clear of heavily fried foods or foods that are laden with trans-fats. They should adopt a balanced diet with the right mix of complex carbs, fibers, and protein.
- 1 tablespoon beetroot powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup carrot juice low sodium
- 1/2 cup tomato juice low sodium
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger fresh minced or dried
- 1 ounce lime juice about 1/2 lime
- Combine the beetroot powder and water in a measuring cup and mix well
- Add the carrot juice, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, celery seed, and ginger and mix well
- Add the lime juice, pour the mixture over a glass of ice and serve
Please remember that I am not a doctor, just a humble juicer trying to heal the world before trying any recipes; if you have any concerns consult with your doctor first.
Have a request let us know!