Hey everyone, today we are going to go over juices that heal. Please remember that I am not a doctor, but a trained herbalist learning something new every day. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me. Juice cures were very common as people relied more on home remedies than medicines. If we refer back to them, we can find juice cures for almost all health issues. Are you wondering how they work? Let’s have a look. The treatment of diseases through an exclusive diet of fruits and vegetables is known as raw juice therapy. It is also called juice fasting or juice cure. During the treatment, organs’ eliminative and cleansing capacity (lungs, kidneys, liver, and skin) increases. As a result of this, all the accumulated metabolic waste and toxins are eliminated from the body. Raw juice therapy is considered the most effective way to rejuvenate and detoxify the body and restore health. The natural juice therapy allows your digestive system to rest because digesting raw juice doesn’t put much pressure on the digestive system. This translates into a better and quicker absorption of nutrients by the body. Juicing has saved my life! When I was first diagnosed, I tried everything that I coud to make the symptoms subside. Juicing worked so well for me that at first I thought it was a fluke until I started to feel better.
The process is straightforward because all you need to do is blend different fruits and vegetables and consume them to manage an ailment’s symptoms. Juice therapy can be used as the only diet if you want better and quicker results. But in that case, you need to take juice every two to three hours to maintain your health. If you do not find this comfortable, the therapy can be carried along with your regular diet.
- Raw juice is used to help aid the body; it is not a replacement. Always follow the orders your doctors give you.
- Raw juices contain certain natural medicines, antibiotics, and vegetal hormones. ( Onion juice, Garlic juice, Tomato juice, Radish Juice )
- Raw juices are rich in alkaline elements, which help to normalize acid-alkaline balance in our body. Like in most of the health conditions, there is excess acidity in the body.
Raw Juice Therapy
- Acne– Pear, plum, grapes, tomato, cucumber
- Allergies– Apricot, grapes, beet, spinach, and carrots
- Arthritis– Pineapple, sour apple, sour cherry, lemon, grapefruit, cucumber, beetroot, spinach, grapefruit
- Asthma– Apricot, lemon, peach, carrot, radish, and celery
- Bronchitis– Onion, carrot, peach, tomato, pineapple, lemon
- Constipation– Carrot, Apple, spinach
- Colds– Spinach, celery, carrot, onion, grapefruit, pineapple
- Diabetes– Citrus fruits, celery, lettuce, spinach, and carrots
- Diarrhea– Papaya, lemon, pineapple, carrot, and celery
- Eczema– Cucumber, beetroot, red grapes, spinach
- Gout– Red sour cherries, tomato, cucumber, spinach, carrot, celery
- Headache– Grapes, lemon, carrot, lettuce, spinach
- High blood pressure– Grapes, orange, carrot, beetroot
- Influenza– Apricot, onion, carrot, orange, pineapple, grapefruit
- Menstrual disorders– Turnips, beetroot, prunes, cherry, spinach, grapes
- PMS- Pineapple, banana, soy milk
- Psoriasis– Grapes, carrots, beet, cucumber
- Nervousness– Carrot, celery